1. Molecular formula: C3H7NO3
2. Molecular weight: 105.1
3. CAS No. : 1712-64-7
4. EINECS No. : 216-983-6
5. Properties: colorless liquid, pleasant taste.
6. Content: 98%
7. Melting point (℃) : 0
8. Boiling point (℃) : 101-102
9. Relative density (water =1) : 1.04
10. Octanol/water distribution coefficient: 1.66
11. Flash point (℃) : 11
12. Solubility: insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether
13. Properties and Stability1) Stability: stability
It can be used as chemical reagents, fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, material intermediates, solvents, automotive fuel additives, and organic synthesis.
1. Store in ventilated, low temperature warehouse.
2. Storage temperature should not exceed 37℃.
3. Keep away from fire and heat.
4. Keep container sealed.
5. Should be stored separately with reducing agent, acid, active metal powder, avoid mixed storage.
6. Adopt explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities.
7. Do not use mechanical equipment or tools that may cause sparks.
8. The storage area should be equipped with spill response equipment and appropriate containment materials.
Ampoules in ordinary wooden cases, Ordinary wooden case outside screw-tipped glass bottle, iron-capped glass bottle, plastic bottle or metal bucket (can).
1) The transport vehicle shall be equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
2) It is best to ship early and late in summer.The tank (tank) car used in transportation should have a grounding chain, the tank can be set up to reduce the shock of static electricity.
3) It is strictly forbidden to be mixed with reducing agent, acid, active metal powder and edible chemicals.
4) During the transportation, should prevent exposure to the sun, rain, prevent high temperature.
5) When stopping over, stay away from fire, heat source and high temperature area.
6) The exhaust pipe of the vehicle carrying the goods must be equipped with fire resistance device. It is prohibited to load and unload the mechanical equipment and tools which are easy to generate sparks.Road transport should follow the prescribed route, do not stay in residential areas and densely populated areas.
7) It is forbidden to slip away during railway transportation.
8) It is strictly prohibited to transport in bulk by wooden or cement vessels.